Friday, February 19, 2016

Dana's Bios

I just finished doing some small updates to both Save Rollover Pass and Dana's Web Designs. I decided it was time for me to put out my Bios. So here goes:


I am Dana Evans and I am the owner, operator and web designer of Dana's Web Designs. I am the "Dana" behind Dana's Web Designs and this is my story.
Dana's Web Designs began it's journey in 1996. I had been teaching myself HTML and  hard code websites. I did  small projects at that time.
In 2001, I closed the doors to the business due to personal reasons. By the time 2005 got going, the personal issues had been dealt with and resolved. It was this year I enrolled in Kaplan University On-line to pursue an Associates Degree.  I began  doing research and development on opening the business again. One of the first decisions I made was to open up under the name Dana's Web Designs. I began to take on small website projects that would benefit me in my education.
I continued my education in 2007. I pursued a  Bachelors of Science Degree at Kaplan University. I continued working on my small projects for the business. I graduated in 2010 only to find out that I had cataracts that would hinder my job. I had the surgery, I remarried and we took to the highways traveling. I continued my research and I studied tutorials to keep my skills sharp.


We came home in 2014 and settled down in a place we both love to call home. I then took the opportunity to reopen Dana's Web Designs. The research continued although I have dug deeper into it than in the past. I also began studying to be a Women's Christian Counselor at an on-line theology college.  Dana's Web Designs is back open and I have landed a website project for a Nonprofit organization. Soon, I will be able to take on two more website projects for the same company.

No comments:

Post a Comment