Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Beginnings

I just published my new web site for my business Dana's Web Designs. I have designed and redesigned this site several times since the business's birth in 1996. I started out hard coding the site, and eventually researched getting an education in the field of Web Design. So, in 2005 I began college and obtained my associated two years later. After graduation, I decided to proceed with my education and therefore I obtained my Bachelor's degree. I have struggled with the designs of this site over the years. This year I decided it was time to design and publish the site. I am in hope that someone might take a look at it and give me some advice on it. Suggestions are most welcome. Please view the site at: http://danaswebdesigns.yolasite.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment